You can obtain a PSWID Public Records Request for Information Form in three (3) ways.
Please be sure to read the document completely and fill out the appropriate form for your request.
1. Download a Public Records Request for Information Form.
2. Pick up a form at our office located at 6306 Hardscrabble Rd, Pine, AZ 85544
3. Call us! We will be glad to fax a form to you.
Note: Because of the size of the Public Records Request Form document, we cannot email it.
PSWID will respond to your request in a reasonable amount of time provided the information is available.
You will be contacted by a PSWID staff member if and when your request has been fulfilled.
Once completed your request can be obtained by:
1. Coming to the office and making the necessary payment. If you request to pick up the information from our office a PSWID staff member will contact you directly and let you know the cost to pick up the requested materials.
2. We can send your request via US mail if indicate on your request to do so. If you request us to mail the information back, a PSWID staff member will contact you directly and let you know the cost to be paid for your request. Once payment is received at the PSWID office and posted your mailing will be sent.
PSWID will not send public records information via email.
PSWID will not release any public records until payment is made in full and posted to our account.